Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Club Scrap Blog Hop!!!




First, I want to say how excited I was to be asked to "Guest artist" for this months blog hop! This one came as a complete surprise...






This project is one I have wanted to do for a very long time but just never had a "reason" to really dig in... Altered "Altoids" album... Super easy, super quick, and a great gift in a pinch. I originally seen the idea over at Sarah's Ink Spot and she has a wonderful step-by-step. I like many others took her idea and went straight to Pinterest...









The "Pizza Box" of goodies!


The great group over at Club Scrap sent me the above "pizza box" of goodies. It is pack with goodies, stamps, stencils, buttons, and soda tops! When I opened the box the Altoids album was the first thing that pop'd into my head! Below I have added addition photos of the project along with 2 other projects I made with the "Pizza Box".

 I simply followed the directions provided by Sarah and there you go... In the "Pizza Box" there was a cut apart sheet with some really neat sayings. Very geared to cooking and/or eating! I love to cook so this set really struck my interest!
 I added a bit of washi from my stash along with some wood veneer arrows... a project wouldn't be complete if you didn't have atleast one cluster of ENAMEL DOTS! So there you go! "Live life with a little SPICE" and boy do I ;) !
 Here again I pulled a "fav" from my stash, used the ribbon from the "Pizza Box" and called this page GOOD! My plan is to download a few of a friends food pictures on a trip she took back east and put them inside this album. I will give it to her maybe for her birthday! I think she will really like this quick trip down food lane from her recent travels!


Take yourself a moment and hop on over to Club Scrap and join in the hop! There are several great inspirational project along the way... and who knows you might run into a friend or two!!! Please find below a few extra projects I made with the scraps from the Altoids can! And again thanks for "hop'n" by!

 On the cut-apart sheet there is a "project life" style card that I fussy cut (boy do I dislike this task) and used just a simple blue background and tied a knot in the ribbon! BAM instant pick-me up for someone who may be in need! I am all about simple when in a pinch!

Lastly... I used the stencil that came in the kit to make this ADORABLE tag! I used the modeling paste (base) along with the modeling gel bead paste (frosting) quick snip of the ribbon and I have an adorable tag to place on the next birthday package I create!

If you are interested in this months kit... or any other supplies I used please head on over to Club Scrap Shop... They have a great selection and tons of tid-bits!!

Next up on the hop is Corinne Marie she has created a "small shabby chic mini Junque Journal" that is just breath taking... Please hop on over to her blog and see how she used the exact same kit in a totally different way...

Thanks for hop'n by!


Cacie

13 comments:

  1. What a fun and clever little album! The cards and tags you created from the leftover bits and bobs are so cute. Thanks for playing along with us today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute project! Love all the details

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cacie, this is all just so darn good!! Love the mini and the card and tag are both terrific! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your Altoid Album! That will be such an awesome gift for your friend : ). And looking at your post I am asking myself why I don't have any enamel dots lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such sweet projects! Love them all! And welcome to the team! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful projects and cards- thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the wee album. I'm into ATC's and this would be a nice way to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the wee album...can carry it in a purse and take wherever. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been saving Altoid tins for just this reason. After seeing yours I think I need to create one for myself. I especially LOVE your cute, little cupcake tag!
    Thanks so much for hopping along with us today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your creations, Cacie! You're one very creative lady!

    ReplyDelete