Ingredients:3 Jalapones (for taste not heat)
1 serrono (for heat)
20 small purple/green tomatillos
3 garlic cloves
1/4 cup of oil
1. Take the leaves off of the tomatillos and wash them, Shell the cloves, Cut the tops off the Jalapeños and Serrano's. The 2 different types of chili's does make a difference. The Jalapenos are used for the flavor and Serrano for the heat... It does make a difference promise!
2. Place everything on a cookie sheet with foil paper
3. Put a pinch of salt and the oil on the tomatillos
4. Wrap it up with the foil and put in the over at 400 degrees until they are good and cooked
5. Unwrap them and allow the tops to burn
6. Put everything in the blender and pulse until it is the consistence you are looking for!