Friday, February 6, 2015

Project Life-2015 Cover page!


Today, I wanted to share my 2015 cover page! It is a "Becky Higgins-Design H" protector sheet. I didn't want to do the full page because I knew that i wanted the picture on the bottom to be the focus and I didn't take any other pictures that day to go with it! So simple, not picture heavy, and says it all! 

Over at Victoria Marie's FB Group she posted a challenge to incorporate hearts on the layout... Which seemed fitting for my children's picture! I just love these babies soooo much! Additional, closeups of the different cards below!

I just love this picture of my kids... I wish I could stop time... Right at this age!

I even choose 1 word for this year "Patient" because heaven knows I am not that!

I used a black gel pen to outline the black card
(you can see it on the polka dot card better)
and I even "Gold Splattered" for the first time!




No comments:

Post a Comment