Saturday, April 4, 2015

Challenge Challenge Challenge!


This week over at the "Let's get sketchy" is Week 5 the mood board provided was a "Spring" inspired and there was one photo that caught my eye of a red bicycle! It looks a lot like a bike my husband bought me when we first got married! Anyway, that photo inspired me to reach into my photo box from our "dating years"... Boy-o-Boy what a trip down memory lane that was! So below you will find my version on the above sketch! As you will see I did not have a 2nd photo to go with it so I used the "photo" spot to create a journal space to answer the Victoria Marie FB Challenge "What I wish I knew then..." challenge!



The papers I used are from the Hip Kit Club along with a few pieces from Becky Higgins, MME, and Studio Calico... The bundle of in the bottom of goodies is from my stash and I have no clue where most of it came from!

Below are some additional close-ups!




Thanks again for stop'n in!!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful page. Thanks for playing at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cluster of embellishments is so beautiful! Awesome take on the challenge, thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete