Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Let's get Sketchy!!! DT Call!


This week 2 girlfriends sent me the same link within about 10 mins of one another... So I went on over to Lets get Sketchy to check it out! Sure enough a Design Team Call! I love making layouts with Sketches... They keep me on track and often time are much simpler then starting with a completely blank 12x12 with no clue where to go! 

So "Lets Get Sketchy"....


This is a photo of my husband and son on the beach last year! It is one of my most favorite pictures of my two favorite guys! I distressed and tore just about everything! All of the papers come from the Feb. Hip Kit Club with the exception of the background and I believe that is a single sheet from Micheal's. I also seen on a Youtube where a lady took some string and knott'd it up and suck it down. She made it seem so effortless and I spent about 30 mins attempting perfection and decided I was done with that technique JUST STICK IT DOWN! You will find that under the "pretty much perfect" and up top! I also used some distress sprays and gold splatter paint! Finished it off with some clear sequins and calling it a night!



Thanks for stopping in!!!

Cacie

No comments:

Post a Comment