Serving size: 4-6 people
1 Jennie-O Turkey kielbasa (14oz)
12 Brussels sprouts (Washed and cut in quarters)
1 medium purple onion (Chopped)
1 head of cauliflower
- Wash and cut up the cauliflower then place in the blender. Pulse the blender until you have “rice” (DO NOT TURN ON THE BLENDER… OTHERWISE YOU WILL HAVE MUSH)
- Place cauliflower in a microwave safe boil with a ½ a cup of water. Place in the microwave for approximately 5 mins.
- Fluff… NOW YOU HAVE “RICE”
- Place your chopped onion in the pan with a little bit of olive oil. Now is the time to season some salt, pepper, and garlic is what I generally use. Cook down the onions until they are soft.
- Place your washed and quartered Brussels sprouts into the pan and gave them a turn. Continue to stir the Brussels sprouts until they are cooked to your desired texture (I usually continue to turn and cook them for about 20 mins which leaves them a bit crunchy)
- Now cut up the kielbasa and throw it in the pan (I like to cut mine in half and then little pieces from there)
- Let the kielbasa get heated up!
Place approximately 1 cup of the CaliRice on a plate and top with your Brussels sprouts! ENJOY!